Andrew had a blast opening his presents - he didn't take any time to just move on to the next one - he thought this was the greatest thing ever!
He got some really fun toys - dump truck, bus, books, football, and a suitcase to put it all in... how cool is that? He loves pulling his toys all around in it already.
He's so pro at blowing out candles - it's seriously so cute!
He enjoyed his cupcake... somehow he even got it in his hair (I'm pretty sure he had some help from Eric with that...because I found Eric trying to clean it off with a rag. And Eric doesn't usually try to help his little brother out like that :) LOL
The day after his b-day...we went to his 2 year well check. For the first time in his ENTIRE two year life... he didn't try to hurt the nurse, and he didn't cry for her. He actually walked in, talked to her...got an extra sucker for being so nice... and actually let her weigh him and measure him... that was a first! I hope it wasn't a last!
The doctor was very excited to see that he's back in the 5th percentile for weight! YEAH! He has been down in the 1 percentile since he's been sick. He started his life in the 25th percentile - and in the first year dropped to the 0 percentile... and now in his second year has crawled back to the 5th percentile! That's improvement for sure!!
So - he's 23 pounds and 32 inches tall. Yeah!!!
He's looking healthy...except his ears... I know - AGAIN? His right ear just keeps leaking pus. When the doctor looked at it yesterday she said it isn't looking good - so back to the Ear Nose and Throat specialist...grrr... This kid is worth his weight in GOLD - seriously - we've put a lot of money into trying to keep him healthy! I hope it pays off someday. I'm so grateful for insurance - or we'd never be able to afford him :) Love you lots Andrew...





3 comments:
Happy Birthday to Andrew!! I'm glad he had fun. I love the Blue's Clues cake--super cute. We love Andrew and are so glad he joined the family. I'm so sorry it's back to the ENT again. I sure hope you can get some answers soon. Give him a big hug from us!
Love the cake! Hope you had a lovely day. Happy birthday Andrew!
You always have such amazing cakes!!! I fel like I've been "away" from the ward forever. All of the little ones are growing up. He is such a cutie!!
Post a Comment