Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Apr 25, 2012

Kid Date

 Chris and I have recently started doing kid dates.  We each do one with a specific child about every three months.  We try to stagger it out a little between children.  It has been one of the funnest things we've done!  This is the first one that I've taken pictures at - but the last one with Abby, we went to the pet store to see the dogs and other animals. 

For this one, Eric chose to buy a Lego set and put it together at the park.  We spent nearly 3 hours together, from picking out the set, to finishing it.  
Eric's favorite thing to do is put together Lego sets.  He is totally fascinated by them.  He has some amazing skills at being able to see what it is he wants to build, especially without instructions. He is great at following the instructions too.  
My job was to sit next to him and tell him how awesome he is!  He didn't want any help, except to tell him what step was next.  He "allowed" me to put a few pieces on, how nice of him! But it was fun to just sit, not be distracted by anything else, and to watch him create this neat Lego set. I had fun asking him questions, and just being with him. It was a great day!  I love you Eric!


No comments: