Last Monday Abby decided she wanted to get her ears pierced. She has wanted them pierced for quite some time. We told her she had to wait until she was eight, then we would let her. When she turned eight - she decided it was too scary! So - we told her that whenever she decided she wanted them, we would take her. Her cousin got her ears pierced just a few weeks ago and I think that finally gave Abby the determination to overcome her fear.
She loves her new earrings and can't wait to be able to wear all sorts of fun ones! She has been very diligent in reminding me to help her clean her ears. She never lets me forget! And one time when we had to skip the cleaning after school - she was so worried! She's a great rule follower! :) I love it.
Here is her getting her second ear pierced. She didn't cry at all - but she did go pretty white just after this video. She had to sit on the chair for a while and smell an alcohol wipe to get her color back. She just about puked! But I'm very grateful she didn't! Go Abby!!! :)
6 years ago





1 comment:
Go Abby! I was so nervous and freaking out so bad that my holes are uneven. :) I think Clint will be taking Libby when that day comes.
Post a Comment