Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 13, 2012

Brigham City Temple

We finally made it up to the Brigham City Temple open house.  It was so beautiful!
 We had a great time walking through the temple.  My favorite part were the paintings - oh how beautiful the artwork was!  I just wanted to put them all in my own home... maybe someday I will paint my own!
 Andrew was asking one of the nice volunteers what that thing on the top of the temple was - he was very interested in the angel Moroni!  It was cute. 
 Andrew and Eric, having a brotherly moment...
 Abby joined in.. :) 
 I'm glad Abby came along with us so she could take a picture of Chris and I ;)
What a beautiful temple - and what a beautiful night with family.  I love these little excursions! 

1 comment:

AnJ. said...

Great shots! I wonder if we were there at the same time? :)