We started October off by making some fun Visiting teaching treats... I think they turned out cute! :)
Abigail started Jr. Jazz. It's so fun to watch her out there shuffling around. It reminds me a lot of Mia Maids basketball ;) I love to see her trying new things! She seems to really enjoy her team and she has a lot of fun playing. I hope she continues to love it.
We've really been struggling with Andrew. He has suddenly taken a liking to sleeping on the floor! He usually comes into our room about midnight and plops down next to the bed on the floor the rest of the night. The other day I found him taking his nap on the kitchen floor! How he finds that at all comfortable is beyond me! I'm not sure why he has this new love of floors - I don't febreeze them... so I know it's not the smell that attracts him ;)
Andrew is full of energy and spunk... oh my... what a two year old. We've been packing for our trip today - and Andrew decided to pack his own suitcase... Forget clothes - all he needs is TOYS! He's got it all covered, from scraps of paper to an airplane and markers, books, and lots of trains. He should be entertained for sure! :)
6 years ago





1 comment:
Those VT treats are so cute!!
Post a Comment