Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 7, 2012

One of those days...

September 7th.

I would have been due today.  It's really strange to think that I would be having a baby sometime this week - if I hadn't had my miscarriage.  It's a day when you reflect on the blessings you do have, but still mourn the loss of the ones you were hoping for.  It would be a lot harder if I hadn't gotten pregnant so quickly.  I know that is a miracle in and of itself, and I'm not trying to have a pity party - it's just a hard day that's all.  I've been pregnant since December... with a one month break... this pregnancy is really wearing me out!  But I know it will be worth it in the end, I know... I just have to make it three more months...three more!  I know in a few years looking back it won't seem like it should have been hard - but being in the middle of it - it really is.

Here's to December... (Just FYI, only 16 weeks until Christmas...just in case you didn't know!)
15 more weeks of pregnancy!


3 comments:

Ann said...

You made it through that day! You're a little bit stronger now, and a little more compassionate. I can't believe Christmas is so close!! Thanks for the heads up.

AnJ. said...

That day will always be a little sad and full of wondering what could have been. My day is that way. You are not alone.

The Tilley Turf said...

So sorry Maria. Being pregnant is hard enough for 9 months!