I love back to school pictures. The kids are so excited and nervous. They've got their new clothes on and they are feeling great! :) Andrew was totally in on all the action this year!
I can't believe Eric is in Kindergarten. What a cutie.
Abby's a big third grader! I still can't believe how fast she's growing up!!!
Abby's class. She wasn't too excited about me taking her picture this year in her class. I think next year I might be out of luck. :) She gave me the "please don't embarrass me" groan when I told her I wanted to take a picture :) I love you Abby!
He found his desk pretty fast - and was glad that mom and dad got to stay for the first hour!
Andrew on the other hand... well... while we were all supposed to be listening, he had to entertain himself somehow - so I let him play with my camera. He took about 50 pictures...very random...
you can tell he's short - because all the pictures are of peoples noses :)
He took at least 30 pictures of this one bottle. He kept moving it around and getting different angles - and making sure different things were showing. Ya - he learns from the best LOL
He did NOT want to leave the classroom. He was ready to start his first day!
Eric has sure grown up in the last year. He was very reluctant to let me leave when the time came - but I was able to talk him through it and I think it's going to be ok this year. If I would have started him last year - it would have been days of crying and clinging - just like moving primary classes was in January... I'm so glad we had the option to hold him back! I'm so grateful we did! He's ready now! He's excited to learn!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment