Long post...but it was a great weekend - and I took about 400 pictures - ya I'm crazy like that. So narrowing it down to 27 pictures is quite a task :) so - if nothing else - enjoy the pictures!
Aren't i-phones great for entertaining? Eric and Kaden sure loved it!
Andrew enjoying a powder doughnut - you should have seen the mess he left on the floor!!
There was an AMAZING park there in Boulder City. It had a duck pond, a fish pond, a splash pad, a skate park and a playground and lots of space! We basically had the park to ourselves most of the day!
Andrew and Logan were a HOOT to watch. They rode their tricycles ALL day long! They loved off roading the most. They were the best of buds on this trip. They just followed each other around on their bikes and acted like they were independent big kids! It was so funny to watch them.
The skate park entertained all of the grand kids for a long time. I'm pretty sure they could have spent the whole day there. There was a little area for smaller kids - and a big area for the more adventurous. It was so awesome!
The kids all brought their scooters, and rip sticks. It was fun to watch how awesome they were on them. I'm so amazed at how they can maneuver on those things. I thought about trying it out... but thought better of it :) LOL. I was mostly just the photographer on this trip -
Dave brought out a cool activity after the skate park. Have you ever heard of survival bracelets? I hadn't either! Apparently they are all the rage in Enoch! I can totally see why now - I just want to go buy more rope and make some myself!!! The kids thought they were pretty darn awesome, and they had a great time putting them together.
Here is a picture of all the cool designs that were made - AWESOME :)
Abby was having fun in Blue Grants wheelchair. She said she was getting the hang of it just in case she ever needed one. She got pretty good at it!
Andrew got pretty hot riding his bike around everywhere... he cooled himself off with the drinking fountain - and Rich was there to entertain him.
Blue Grant and his lollipop ;) What a cute kid!
Family photo - we still have to photoshop Christa in - she had to switch places with Heather so we could get a family shot!
Jason -my oldest brother - and his family - His twin boys weren't able to come - they are the only ones missing in this family picture.
Richard - my next oldest brother and his family.
Christa - my only sister - and her family.Dave - and his family
me - the youngest - and my family
Logan was seriously my little buddy the whole time. He loved getting his picture taken! He had some pretty awesome faces - it was really fun. I always love someone who is willing to have pictures taken!! He would also tell me who to take a picture of next :) I loved it
Richard - showing off his awesome skills :) Ya - we have a lot of fun at our reunions!
Eric and Blue Grant -
All the grand children (well, minus the twins)... My baby will make 22...
One of the parks we visited had mountain sheep grazing in it...can you tell which ones are the real sheep? ;) Hayden and Sierrah may have gotten a little bored!
Mom and Dad Jacobson - thanks for all you did to put this reunion together - it was super fun!





No comments:
Post a Comment