Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 27, 2012

Thanksgiving

 We had a fantastic Thanksgiving this year!  We went down to my brothers house and had a great time with family.  We shot BB guns at a turkey target - the kids had a great time shooting for the first time.  Abby was quite the shot - she even got a bulls eye! 
 I took a few shots too -
 I had Chris take a picture of me - I'm now 36 weeks and 5 days..  time is going fast - baby boy will soon be here.  I guess we need to figure out a name at some point!
 We had fun in the kitchen making all the yummy trimmings... rolls, caramelized butternut squash, mashed potatoes, broccoli salad, and turkey!  YUM!!! 
 Andrew and Logan rode around the block about a million times - they certainly LOVE their tricycles!  Andrew now has two holes in his shoes from using them as breaks.  Oh well - it's cute I guess....
 Mia and I making m&m turkeys to go on the plates.  I think they turned out cute!
 Mia showing off her back hand spring - what a gymnast!  McKayla was also being a gymnast - such cute girls!


 Here's a plate of our finished turkeys
 Andrew and Logan just hanging out.  I told them to put their arms around each other and this is what I got! Silly kids!
 They had fun with the peg board and rubber bands that I brought - it was quite entertaining...
 Dad and Dave carving turkeys - Dave deep fried his and mom cooked hers in the oven.  Both were seriously delicious!!
 Eric's turkey  - it had so much character - I wish you could tell how cute it was. 
 Bryce enjoying his turkey leg...
 And Abby enjoying hers....
 The kids ate in the garage - SO nice :)  They had a great time together
 the little boys table...
 Even Chris got in a shot or two... :)

We also went swimming at the hotel in Cedar City - that was fun too!

  
 Eric helping Dave dig his trampoline hole..  just a few more shovelfuls Eric... just a few more!
 
We had a great time.  We did miss being with the Bradley family as they opened Scotts Misson call to Boston Massachusetts - but we got to celebrate over the phone with him at least.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! We had so much fun. Thanks for coming down and bringing all that yummy food. You were amazing. The kids loved the fun games you brought, too. Come back soon!