Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Dec 17, 2012

Announcing,,,,



 Welcome to our Family!
ETHAN PETER
12/12/12
Wednesday
5:00 PM
7 lbs 9 oz
21 inches

 We are so excited to have Ethan in our family.  We were still debating his name on the way to the hospital...and all through delivery.  We had it down to two names by the time we delivered him at 5:00.  We knew at that point we were just going to have to pick a name ;)  It was between Ethan Mark and Peter Mark...  Chris liked Ethan, I liked Peter...  so we compromised when he came out and made it Ethan Peter :) 
 The name fits him...and he definitely fits our Bradley mold - he looks just like his older brothers did.  At first we thought he might have his own mold....but nope - he looks like one of ours!
 The kids were so excited to meet him. 
 Eric really loves his little brother.  There is a special connection there - I can just sense it ;) 

 Andrew did really well seeing him for the first time and has taken a real liking to him.  He doesn't complain when I hold him - yet...
 Our first family picture. 
 Grandma and Grandpa Jacobson


Grandma Bradley
 Grandpa Bradley
 Great Grandma Bradley
 Andrew was keeping Great Grandma entertained... showing her how to work the ipad :)
 Ethan hanging out - he was sure wide awake the first day! He just couldn't take enough in!  He didn't want to eat - he just wanted to look around!
 But not eating made him get a little backed up....which meant nothing was coming out... so he got to have the special Bili lights to try and help him get his bilirubin levels down to normal.  He actually really loved the light - he would calm right down when we turned that light on!
 I had fun playing with my camera settings - I used the same settings as I did with the Christmas tree lights and it worked awesome! :)  I love my camera!!!
 We got to come home Friday... I stayed as long as I could because I knew the kids at home were sick!  I'm so glad Chris could be home taking care of them, cleaning up throw up and keeping them happy!  Ethan didn't want to go either ;)
 But we were well received at home.  We didn't get Ethan's bilirubin levels down enough before leaving the hospital so we had to get a bili light.  They delivered it to our home on Friday. He doesn't like the bed as much as he liked the biliblanket - but we made it work!  Andrew was very welcoming and gave him lots of trucks to play with in his bed. 
 Ethan's little toes... oh I love these toes!!!
 Can you see all that fuzz?  He is a very hairy little guy - I can't get enough of it.
  I absolutely love rubbing his downy soft hair - and kissing it.  Oh - he's growing too fast already!
 The kids sure love him!  We all end up in the tiny nursery... the smallest room in the house and all five of us cram in there just to be with Ethan :) 
 Abby's had a cold all week, and the doctor said the best way not to give it to Ethan was to wear a mask - poor girl, she hates it but is willing to suffer through wearing it so she can hold her little brother.  She's excited to have a baby around.  She's already learned to change his diaper - can I get more lucky???  She wants to change his diaper...  ya - I'm so glad 
We are all adjusting well - the baby is a getting better at eating and his plumbing is working lots better.  We are still on the bili light - but hope we won't be for long!  Andrew and I got the flu Friday night through Sunday.  That was not fun! I haven't been so sick in a LONG time!  But - hopefully that means I passed lots of antibodies to Ethan so he won't get it!  We love our little Ethan - and we are so happy to have him in the family.  I don't know how we ever lived without him... he just completes our family :) 

1 comment:

Ann said...

That's funny you were going to use Mark as a middle name- that's our top middle name pick also. Good thing he came out as a Peter! Although, we're still very undecided so, don't be surprised if we don't end up using Mark either.