Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jan 22, 2013

Ethan

Where did the last six weeks go? I want it to slow down so I can enjoy a moment longer... but at the same time - it is so fun to see Ethan grow and start interacting with us...and especially nice that he is learning how to sleep at night!  And he's still cuddly - I can't complain. 

 Ethan has started smiling - not just in his sleep, but when we tickle his cheeks too.  We haven't caught a smile on camera while he's awake yet - but I'm sure it will come soon! 
 He is awake a lot more now - he likes to sit by the heater and stare out the window.  I completely understand - I wish I could do that all day too!  Ethan loves to be warm; either by sitting in the sunshine, sitting by the heater, being bundled up and being held, or wrapped up and in his car seat.
 Eric really enjoys playing with Ethan.  I often find him showing his Lego's to Ethan, playing right next to him, or making Ethan have silly faces ;)  What a boy! 

We finally got Ethan to start sleeping at night instead of all day... we started putting him in his car seat - all bundled up.  He LOVES it - and we LOVE the sleep!  He's sleeping about 5 hours straight right now - and I'm seriously loving it.  I'll take any sleep I can get now a days. :)  


We are having fun with Ethan right now - the kids sure enjoy him, but they do miss the chances to get out and do things...but it's so cold it probably doesn't matter too much!

No comments: