Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Mar 7, 2013

House hunting

Well, after three days of running around looking at homes... we finally picked one!  We will be renting this home for a while until we figure out the area and see where we really want to end up.  We definitely don't know the area like we do Davis County.  We thought renting for a while would be a good option. We are super excited to live in Washington, in the Green Springs area.  There's a splash pad at the park and we are really close to a bunch of trails on BLM land.  We are getting excited for our new adventure.

I've started shedding some major tears though thinking about leaving my beautiful trees and garden behind...not to mention family, friends and "home".  It's not all excitement as the day gets nearer...I'll be sad to leave!  I hope I see lots of you as visitors!!  :)



1 comment:

Kristie said...

Maria,
We went to high school together. Kristie Tolman.
Anyway. I love St. George, specifically the Leeds area. I have family in Leeds, and family in Washington.
You will love it! I am so jealous you get to move down there. We lived in Leeds for a couple of months after we got married. And then we moved back up to Utah County. And we wish we hadn't moved. Life is so chill down there. So relaxed. And the DI is the best down there. Similar to Centerville.
Have fun!