I finally got around to taking pictures of Ethan in his blessing outfit - I figured I better just get it done, before he didn't fit in his blessing outfit anymore. He's growing so fast - He's already the biggest baby we've had so far - but he's also the happiest!! How is it that the bigger the baby - the happier?? More fat cells to keep them going I guess???!!!
Andrew thought it was so cool that I had the background all set up - he decided he wanted pictures of his monster trucks. So he set them all up - and I took pictures of him. He absolutely LOVES doing this with his cars - it is so fun. I love watching him play He loves to crush the cars and take turns with the Monster Trucks riding around. I love how he lines them all up for their turn to drive. He's very creative with his play - it's really quite entertaining. :)
Not much else going on around here - just a whole lot of waiting, packing, waiting, cleaning, and talking to Chris on the phone... we can't wait for this whole process to be complete so we can be together as a family again. I do not envy single moms, or military wives, or any other occupation that travels a lot... it just stinks!! :)
6 years ago





1 comment:
Cute pictures! Ethan is such a sweet baby. I love how Andrew lines up his monster truck rally. He will get along splendidly with the Jacobson boys here. Can't wait!
Post a Comment