Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 24, 2013

Rodeo

 On Friday June 14th we got to go to the Cedar City Rodeo.  CML was a sponsor of the rodeo, so we got VIP tickets.  Abby and Eric got to ride on one of the horses - a dream come true for Abigail! 




They also got the chance to chase a cash cow. It's a calf that had dollar bills taped to it's back.  They let all the kids that wanted to come in the arena chase the calf around and try to get the money off it's back.  That poor little calf didn't know what to do with a stampede of children!  Abby got a dollar, Eric only got butted by the calf.  I think the calf got sick of being chased, and decided to do a little chasing of it's own!  Abby bought her own soda with the dollar bill - boy was she excited!!!  Eric still had fun.

1 comment:

AnJ. said...

You've been busy! Looks like lots of fun. By the way- I am in love with your grandpa's desk. I so want one!