Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 24, 2013

Visit to Grandma

 I took the kids over to visit Grandma Jacobson while I was visiting my mom.  The kids had a fun time hanging out ;)  It's always fun to see what the kids like to do at Grandma's house.  The boys find a corner and play the ipad.
 And the girls wander around looking at all the treasures that my grandparents have accumulated over the years!  :) 
 I had to take a picture of Grandpa's desk - this is something that will always remind me of him.  He was always at this desk! Or in his recliner watching golf! ;)
 Grandma wanted to know what the kids were doing - she thought it was fascinating to see them so involved in a game. 
 I love my Grandma - she is such a strong woman!  She is amazing!
 And the best part of the whole visit.... riding the elevator chair!!! 
 yep -the kids all took turns.. up and down... up and down!
Even Ethan got in on the action! :)  I love fun visits.

No comments: