Back of Van 1
Side of Van 1 - the mini van looks so amazing decorated :) LOL... It sure is fun to decorated the van.
Jump for joy...the race is HERE! http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs
Leg 1 -Chris was runner #1 - 7.7 miles VERY HARD
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/1
Waiting...waiting... waiting... that's what you do at Ragnar between legs :)
Leg 1 - I'm runner #3 6.7 miles HARD
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/3
and...waiting again :)
Chris leg 2- 8.2 miles - VERY HARD
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/13
Maria Leg 2 - 5 miles - MODERATE
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/15
Chris leg 3 - 5 miles - MODERATE
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/25
Maria leg 4 - 7.7 miles - HARD
http://ragnarrelay.com/race/wasatchback/legs/27
Van 1 - Team Shaka Laka - at the finish line
We had a fantastic run this year! We finished in 32 hours :) That's a very long day! But it was super fun to be with family. Thanks to our parents for babysitting...and my sister ;) I'm so grateful for all the help we got. I can't wait to do this again next year.





1 comment:
This always amazes me. Way to go!
Post a Comment