Here is a pictures of Ethan and I enjoying the shade.
Ethan was all smiles - he smiles so much and is so happy - until I bring out the camera and then he seems to get shy unless someone is behind me making funny faces. He is our little cutie - everyone falls in love with him!
Abby and Ethan enjoying a fun moment. You can tell it was getting warm, even in the shade!
After the parade we went to the park to check things out. They had a rock hounding booth that sold jars of sand with surprise rocks to pan out. The kids loved it, and we came home with some really neat crystals and rocks.
It was a very unique activity and the kids thought it was fantastic!
It was getting really hot by this time - so we didn't stick around too long - but we sure did enjoy ourselves.
Eric and Abby are fascinated by rocks - almost as much as Chris and I :)
Ethan zonked out - and enjoyed a little shade... except that he kept sweating the whole time - it was just HOT!
After the park we decided to cool off at the movie theater. We went to see Despicable Me 2. It was funny and the kids enjoyed it. Eric, Andrew and Abby sat through the movie - Ethan had to be walked around a little there at the end. But it was a great way to cool off!

After the movie we had lunch and took naps in the nice air conditioned house because it was just too hot... are you seeing a pattern here?! :) It's pretty warm....
After naps we headed up to Enoch to cool off with my brother and his family. We enjoyed the pool, an impressive rainstorm and great food! It was nice to cool off for a while.
It was a fun July 4th!






2 comments:
Whenever I think I am hot, I'm going to remember this post. Ugh. Then again, you will love where you are in January. :)
I'm so glad you guys came up! Next year we'll have to party bigger. Thanks for the good food and fun!
Post a Comment