June 29th we were lucky enough to get tickets to go see the Monster Truck show in Hurricane Utah. Chris got the tickets from his boss, who thought we might like to go. We even got passes to the pit party! Way awesome!! We got to get up close to the trucks, see how ginormous they are and we got to interact with the drivers. What an amazing experience that was!
I can't imagine driving one of these like they do - they are some seriously skilled drivers!
Ethan absolutely loved being at the Monster Truck show. He thought it was the coolest thing ever. It was a little loud - but he didn't mind. Eric and Andrew were also in heaven. I can't blame them. It was loud, big and exciting. :) I really enjoyed myself as well - I guess I must be a redneck at heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment