Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 19, 2013

New Calling

Yep - I got called to be the Webelos leader in our new ward.  I am super excited.  I have 4 boys in my den.  I am excited to learn about scouting - and just in time for me too.  Eric turns 7 this year, so I only have a year to figure some things out in order to help him.

I've been engrossed in the Webelos book since I got the calling trying to figure out what I am supposed to do. It's a little overwhelming - but I hope I'll get the hang of it soon!  The boys haven't had a leader for three months - so I don't have time to waste.  :)  I'm really excited and I look forward to being someone to help these boys at this age.  I look at Abby - and it's kind of weird to teach the boys her same age - what an eye opener! What's even weirder is thinking she could date these boys in 6 years!  I better train these boys well so they will be worthy of that!!!!  LOL..

Wish me luck! :)

No comments: