Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Eric

 We have to taste the frosting... :) Birthday cake frosting always tastes better out of the bowl!! :)
Abby helped me decorate the cake this time - something I haven't let her do in the past. But she's getting really good at decorating and following instructions - so she got to help.  She did the red - and white.  :)  She did a great job.
 Eric loves to play Star Wars Angry Birds - so he chose the Luke Skywalker Angry bird for his cake.  I did my best to make it look right ;) and Eric sure told me how to make it look perfect. 
 Eric and his cake!

 We had pizza (pepperoni- his favorite) for dinner, went to the rec center to do some rock climbing -then headed to our favorite park to cool off in the stream. 
Then we headed home to open presents!

 Abby an Andrew decided it would be cool to wrap themselves up and surprise Eric - they had a fun time "surprising" Eric!  Abby's always wanted to do that!
 Most of Eric's presents were wrapped in Amazon boxes... ya - I love Amazon! :)
 We sang Happy Birthday to him and he blew out his candles!  I can't believe he's 7!
 One of Eric's favorite gifts was this snap circuit kit - it has entertained him for hours already! :)  It will be a fun one to have around. 
He also got some new PS2 games, some lego movies, Lego sets, and some water shoes to hike in.  He had a fun birthday. He really wished his cousins could come play with him - he really misses Kaden, Thomas, and Zack! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad Eric had a great birthday. super cute cake. We had fun with you guys last night. The kids all wish you were here today!