Abby had six friends over for her birthday party. We had a great night. We started by making homemade pizza - each child got to choose their own toppings! This was Eric's favorite part for sure!
We had a yummy dinner together, complete with soda - the girls really loved the soda! I'm not sure why kids think soda is the greatest thing ever, maybe it's because they don't get it often? Not sure??
After dinner we did some water coloring. The girls were completely enthralled.
Then it was time to decorate cupcakes. YUMMY. Sprinkles, frosting and more sprinkles. Can't go wrong there!
Abby and her creation. The girls loved making their own creations.
Then we played a game of pictionary. Ethan was loving all the attention he was getting from the girls. They just kept passing him around. He was in heaven!
We ended the night with the movie EPIC and popcorn while we waited for parents to arrive! We had a great night. Abby seemed to really enjoy her friends!
Monday, Sept. 2 was her real birthday. I can't believe I have a 10 year old! She had fun opening her presents... ya... at least opening the boxes they came in from amazon. I was so lazy this year - I didn't get around to wrapping the packages. Abby didn't want to wait - so I let her just open the boxes -that's good enough right? :)
She got a Light snap circuit set - awesome!!!
and a Guitar! She loves her guitar. She's taking lessons at the local rec center. I think she will really love it. I at least hope! It's fun to have music in the house!
After she opened her presents, we headed up to Kanarraville to hike. We had a fun day with cousins - something Abby really misses!!!
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment