Andrew and Ethan have a lot of time together while Eric and Abby are at school.
I take a lot of photos of them goofing off...having fun, and just being silly.
I tried to take some real photos the other day....and Ethan just wouldn't sit still. I tried the old sucker trick - that just made him sticky, but he still wouldn't sit still for pictures. And he wouldn't crack a smile! Seriously disappointing.
Andrew was pretty cooperative though :) for a sucker....
I got a few cute shots of Ethan and his blue eyes and fluffy hair.
And then I got this priceless shot of Ethan and Andrew just having some brotherly time! These are those pictures you just keep looking at and hoping your little boys don't grow up too much, or too fast!! I need a few more precious moments with them at this age!
6 years ago





1 comment:
Cute! Cute! Cute! I have a few pictures like these and I will treasure them forever.
Post a Comment