Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 17, 2013

Kid update

 Just a little kid update here... 

Ethan is growing up so fast!  He's 11 months now - I can't believe how fast this first year is going.  His hair grows faster than I can keep up with!  After having someone ask if he was a girl when we were at Zion, we decided we should cut it again.  We gave him a nice short cut! 
 I think it makes him look older.  Oh - Ethan, slow down.  You are growing up too stinkin' fast!
 Ethan is also in the mess making stage right now!  Oh my - he's professional.  He can create messes where I never thought possible!  He loves the toilet - and splashing in it.  YUCK.  Keep the doors closed...here comes Ethan.  He loves spilling his food to play in it.  He loves pulling down the tablecloth because he knows there's always something on the table!  If we leave anything on the edge of the table he can now reach it.  He is into everything - literally everything.  It keeps all of us on our toes.  It's a good thing he is such a cutie.  I guess we'll keep him. 







 Andrew is in the stage where he runs away as soon as I pull the camera out!  He hasn't figured out that if you hold still, I only take a few shots... LOL.  I don't have a lot of him right now - mostly back shots or with him in the background.  He's a crazy kid right now.  Full of energy and spunk.  I love listening to him talk.  He has a million things to say.  He will make a great debater - he's always got some reasoning why we should or shouldn't do something.

Eric is doing good in school.  He's finally catching onto reading thanks to Chris' one on one tutoring each night.  He loves math - and needs no help in that area.  He just does it without complaint.  But asking him to read a book is like asking him to go to the dentist.  Yes, it's just like that!  Someday it will get better, right?  :)  He loves his lego's, he loves his Lego PS3 games, and he loves hiking and being outside.  He is a very active kid. He's got some good friends in our neighborhood that he gets to play with quite often.  It's something he really hasn't ever had, except for cousins!
 Abigail is our busy girl.  She has so much going on right now - I don't know how we all fit into her schedule!  She goes to swim team each day - MWF from 4:30-6:30, and on TTh 5-6:30.  It's a LOT of swim.  She is doing awesome in it and loving it.  She has a lot of friends there and she loves the independence.  She also goes to guitar class once a week for 45 minutes.  She's not into that quite as much as swim, but she's catching on.  She has lots of friends, but none that live by us!  She loves doing homework and reading.  She doesn't like doing dishes. LOL - who does right? 


No comments: