We took another weekend day trip to Zion National Park! November 2 was a beautiful day to go for a hike. We thought it might be chilly - but we were wrong! We should have worn shorts ;) But we had a great day. We tried a new trail, just past the tunnel. It is called the Canyon Overlook Trail. It's a mere 1 mile, but with little kids - that always ends up taking a long time ;) But we enjoyed our time together, and the views were fantastic!
Ethan enjoying a PBJ
Andrew, Ethan and Eric having lunch.
Abby ready to hike.
Andrew and a little critter - who was quite friendly - probably looking for a handout!
I could have taken a picture at every turn - I love the beauty of Zion
Andrew, Eric, Abby, Chris and Ethan - and yes, I'm here too... just on the other end of the camera!
After we hiked the canyon overlook trail, we drove back down to the lodge and hopped on the bus - Andrew's most favorite thing to do at Zion. We just took a short ride, and enjoyed the scenery. We got off and took a few meanderings - but nothing noteworthy - just good time spent together.
I had Abby take a picture of Chris and I - what a beautiful backdrop! I love Zion.
6 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment