Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 19, 2013

Sand Cove


 
We explored a new area this weekend called Sand Cove.  The weather was perfect!  Not hot, not cold - just the perfect weather for hiking around. 


Andrew's cousin Logan was celebrating his birthday - and his birthday wish was to go hiking with his buddy Andrew.  They had a great day together - hiking and talking. I love how they hold hands :)


 We surfed down some sand hills, jumped off some rocks, and just had a good time exploring. 

The kids are growing up way too fast!  Abby and Eric even let me take a picture of them... Andrew ran off as soon as I said - "picture" and Ethan just tries to crawl to me when I get the camera out... oh well.. It all worked out in the end.



Bryce was teaching Eric how to be a daredevil and jump off the rocks.  Eric was delighted that Bryce would let him follow him around.  Eric needs a little adventure in his life - thanks Bryce :)  
 Andrew and Logan teasing Ethan.  Ethan didn't seem to mind.
 Abby and McKayla exploring
 We hiked down to this arch.  It was a great little hike down, but coming back up in the sand was a little tougher on us, especially the little ones. 
 Family shot - I love when we go hiking with other people, and we can actually get a family photo!  Have I told you how much I love Southern Utah???  It's just beautiful!
 By the time we were done, Andrew wanted to be carried.  No surprise there.  I took a turn, and then made him walk a little, then he begged Chris for a ride.  What a nice daddy to take both the kids!


 After our fun adventure at Sand Cove, we headed to Cedar to celebrate Logan's birthday with Monster University movie, pizza  and some cake and ice cream.  It was a fantastic day!!!
 Ethan is just the right height to see what everyone is doing at the table now - curious little guy!
 Birthday wishes....
 We ended the night enjoying these amazing clouds - I've never seen waves in the clouds!  It was pretty spectacular! 

No comments: