Ethan's birthday came around rather quickly this year.... I wasn't quite ready for it - I'm going to have to learn how to do a December birthday before he gets old enough to realize how awful I am at this! I hadn't planned a birthday cake or anything.... but I pulled it off somehow. I found a cake online that would be quick and easy to throw together. YEAH! I love pinterest.
We had yummy pizza for dinner and birthday cake after. :) It was simple and fun
It was fun to watch Ethan try to pinch out the candle... instead of blow it out. I love first birthdays - they are just fun!
He LOVED making a mess of his cake - he didn't eat it, but he did enjoy the frosting. The rest was just play dough in his hands..
And then he opened his present... :) Yep - just one. And that was plenty for his 1st birthday. Andrew and Eric have more fun with his toys than he does anyhow. I'm sure Ethan will get them back... I'm more than sure!
Happy Birthday little buddy.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment