We enjoyed the snow for the day - and then traveled to Salt Lake for the weekend. We thought we would come back to a nice warm, snow free Saint George....
Mother Nature had a different plan thought - when we got back to our home, we felt like we lived in the arctic! Holy cow, it was so cold. It snowed again while we were gone - and they even cancelled church! That never happens. Washington county only has one snow plow - and it just couldn't keep up at all. I can't believe we missed that kind of storm.... but we did come back to a frozen toilet. Ya - when does that happen? I promise we left the heater on when we left... but unfortunately for us, we didn't leave the bathroom door open, and there is no heater vent where the toilet is. So - we put a space heater in the bathroom for two days to thaw it out. I've never heard of that happening! Our bathroom was cold for a few weeks while Saint George was frozen!







No comments:
Post a Comment