I think the only one who misses the snow is Eric - he loves playing for hours in the snow with Grandpa. But as for the rest of us - we love the freedom of being able to play outside with just a jacket and enjoying nature year round! We found a little "cairn man" at the park - and dubbed it our new snow man. I like it!
We've visited many parks this winter - trying to soak in as much sun as possible over the weekends!
The kids love playing at the park, especially Ethan. He just can't get enough of the outdoors. Whenever someone opens a door, he's right at your heels trying to get out! He throws quite the tantrum when the kids leave for school in the morning and they don't let him outside!
Ethan even learned how to open the front door! Goodness - he's growing up too fast. We have to lock all the doors now so we don't have an escapee!
Chris and I have loved having the opportunity to go running. We especially have found a new love for trail running. It's a little lonely going alone, but we have both enjoyed the scenery. I can see why people get so attached to Southern Utah... I may never leave. :)





No comments:
Post a Comment