Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Feb 4, 2014

Lego

 Eric started a Lego Robotics class in January. He was super excited to learn how to make some new things with Lego bricks!  At first he was really nervous to go to class, and he wasn't sure he wanted me to leave.  But as we watched the other kids come in, I think he realized that this class was full of kids that were a lot like him - quiet, reserved and huge Lego fans! 
 It was a three hour class. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!  I left Eric there all shy, and when I came back he was smiling ear to ear.  He was so into it. He did not want to leave - actually none of the class members wanted to leave!  The parents finally had to just make them all leave!
Eric loves, LOVES Lego bricks!  He can sit for hours with his bricks and build.  His mind just works in the 3D, and he can put together the most amazing creations.  I love watching him learn!  I'm not entirely sure what they learned in class, but at the end they were making creations to race on a zip line.  I'm so glad there are people out there willing to create classes like this!  This was an awesome class, and we can't wait to go back in March.  We'll have to miss the February one - bummer!!

No comments: