Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Oct 7, 2014

a little escape

 Some evenings, we feel like we just need an escape!  So, one hot day in September we decided to disappear.  We drove up to the Oak Grove trail - just about 30 minutes from our home.  It was like walking into heaven.  I think heaven will be a perfect 75 degrees with lovely smells of pine and dirt.  It might not be your heaven, but that's what mine feels like :) 
 We didn't stay long. Just long enough to explore the camping area, walk around in the cool breeze and find a swing to play on. 
 Ethan and Rachel had a great time exploring.  Perhaps we'll come camping here soon. I hope so, it was so beautiful.  There weren't any other people around - it was like we'd found a deserted camp ground.

 On the drive home our view of the Saint George valley was inspiring.  I still can't believe I live in such an amazingly beautiful place.  Our world is so beautiful! I can't wait to come back to this little hidden oasis...and maybe take a run. :)

No comments: