We left for Salt Lake at 3am on my birthday. Chris needed to be at a meeting at 8am in SLC. And I had to do some things with Blue and Gold Banquet the night before so we couldn't leave earlier!
The kids did well, considering how early they had to get up.
While Chris was at work, I went with my parents, sister and children to the Family History center. It was interesting. The kids didn't have as much fun as I hoped, but only because they don't yet have their own accounts. But they did enjoy what we did.
Ethan had a great time walking around in the snow. He loved pushing the stroller! :)
My sister made me the MOST AMAZING cake ever!! It was watermelon, pineapple, blueberry and kiwi!! It was so delicious too.
Making a wish.... I hope it comes true!
On Friday we welcomed Scott Bradley home from his mission in Boston.
He looks so good with all his brothers! What a family.
On Saturday we went to Hailey's baptism. Another wonderful day with family!
All the Grandkids... the only one missing is Baby LeMmon... who is due in August!
On Sunday we got to go to Emily's baby blessing. Oh - she is ADORABLE!!!!
We even took a picture with her - this is what we would look like with 5... ya - not happening, but fun to pretend :) If I could be sure it was a girl..... well, let's not go there. My track record for having girls just isn't that great.
We had a very busy weekend, but we enjoyed spending time with family. It was a good weekend to spend with everyone.
6 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment