Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 21, 2008

Eric the outdoorsman

Eric loves to be outside. He is always asking to go outside. He is like a little puppy and just sits at the door waiting for someone to let him out. I'm nervous for the day when he can open the door by himself... I'm afraid I'll have a runaway on my hands everyday. He loves to ride bikes, play in the sandbox and find water.

Eric also loves to wear hats...and take off his shirt, not necessarily together, but today it was, and he looked so funny that I had to take a picture. What a funny kid.

2 comments:

Lisa and Lance said...

What a ladies man! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Eric, Eric. What a fun kid! You guys need to come down sometime. My kids are outside first thing in the morning and hate to come in. They'd have a great time together. The snow this week has really put a damper on things. :(