Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

May 1, 2008

New Words

Yesterday Eric learned a new word. I made popcorn, his most favorite treat, and had given him a bowl to eat. Well, he started throwing it on the ground and crushing it and spreading it around. Oh, so frustrating... can you tell he's almost two?? Well, I got the broom out and told him to stop making a mess! Then he gets the dust pan out to help me and starts saying "mess, mess" but it sounded more like "mesh". I had to smile. I guess he's at least learning something from all his messes!!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

That's one of Carie's favorite words too. It's so cute. (She says it when she has messy fingers.)

Lisa and Lance said...

So cute! Way to go Eric!

Anonymous said...

Yay for Eric! What a cute kid. We loved the pics/videos of your train ride. Bryce can hardly wait to have a turn. Wish the train came here!:)