Yesterday we bought a bucket of chalk...one of my most favorite items to play with! We got it out today and started drawing on the sidewalk. The kids had fun for a few minutes with it, but got bored pretty fast... but me, ya maybe I went a little overboard, but I sure had fun. Too bad it will eventually wash away or blow away or get rubbed away... but sometimes that's the best art, you don't have to store it.
Eric's drawing (took like 3 seconds, he was only interested in destroying everyone else's)
Abby's drawing. She sure loves to draw faces!
My drawing
My neighbor thought I was practicing so I could paint the dog in the house somewhere. I just said, "nope, just playing around" (okay, maybe I should have said, "just showing off ":) I know, I know, that's terrible...but you should try it, it's way fun.
6 years ago





5 comments:
Wow, that is awesome! I wish I could whip out cool stuff like that. I love chalk art, it always looks so cool.
Wow, Ri. I think I'm on Eric's level of art! Very impressive.
Awesome! Hello, that is some talent girl! I have got an extra large driveway that you can feel free to chalk art on any time.
WOW, is right! I agree with Lori. I am on Eric's level too. You are talented. I do love to scribble with chalk, so do the kids. It drives Rich crazy! I don't know why, it's not like he cleans it up??
hiding your talents under a bush again
Post a Comment