This last week has been so crammed full of fun stuff I hope I can remember everything we did. I think we tried to do everything for the whole summer in one week, and it was a blast!!
Saturday the 28th of June was the beginning of the craziness. West Bountiful holds it's fourth of July celebration on the Saturday before the fourth. They had a fun parade, and we didn't even have to fight for seats :) Christa, my mom, me and the kids were the only one's to come...the boys were all busy!
This soccer bear came by and was giving kids high 5's. He came close to Eric and patted him on the head. He was SO petrified. He cried and was shaking and wouldn't get off my lap after that! That night we had West Bountiful fireworks at the train park.
The kids both ended up in our bed the night after fireworks...notice how neither Chris or I are still in bed... ya, kicked out of our own bed!!!Monday Rich and Heather Jacobson (my brother and sister in law) came from Arizona with their three kids, Sierrah, Rich, and Hunter. We just played around Monday, relaxing and playing our new game of ladder golf.
Tuesday morning Chris and I woke up bright and early to go play a round of golf with Matt and Rich at Eaglewood. I had a blast with the guys and hopefully didn't slow them down too much.
Tuesday afternoon the whole family went the the new movie Wall-E. It was cute, but not quite what I was expecting. After the movie we went and played in the fountain at the gateway. What fun, the kids loved getting soaked!
Wednesday I gave blood, ya, that was probably not the smartest thing to do with everything going on. I think it zapped the life right out of me... but I'll recover :) and hopefully gave some life to someone in more need. Wednesday night we had a birthday party for Rich, my older (and wiser, of course) brother. I got to make the cake, which is my most favorite thing to do! We also got to eat more of those awesome bbq ribs... Matt should definitely open a rib bistro! Okay, the rest of the week I'll have to post later... so more coming :)
6 years ago





1 comment:
We had a GREAT week with you all! Love the pics, I didn't get any at the gateway. Send me those too please!
Love the golf pics too. Man, Maria you can totally hang with the guys. You are the only one of us girls who can keep up with them!!
You ROCK!
Post a Comment