So, I told you last week that I sent in my stroller because it broke on my walk... Well, when we came home from our trip, guess what was sitting on our front porch??!! A package from Kelty. I was so excited. I wondered if they fixed it or sent me a new one. I tore open the box and...... I got a NEW Stroller!! I was so excited. It works great!!!! There are a few features that have been updated since I bought my last stroller, but I think they will be good changes! I can't wait to break it in :)
6 years ago





4 comments:
Wow! That's awesome, Maria! A brand new stroller, it looks so cool!
Nice Maria! How exciting! It looks great!
Hooray! I'm so impressed with their customer service. Congrats!
That is simply amazing just when you feel like there are no more nice guys out there some one suprises you!!!
Post a Comment