Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Aug 6, 2008

I've been tagged, watch out... you may be next!

Three Joys
- having an afternoon to myself while the kids take a nap. It doesn't happen very often with a 4 (soon to be 5) year old and a 2 year old! But when it does happen, it's like heaven to have a moment to just sit and stare at the wall and not feel like I should be doing something important.
-My children. When I watch them I wonder sometimes why they have to grow up so fast. I know some days I think they should grow up faster out of the current stage they are in, but then I remember that they won't ever be in that stage again and I hug them tight and hope they will continue to let me hug and kiss them forever!
-My husband. Chris is my best friend, and he is so good to me. I couldn't ask for a better husband or friend. He even helps clean and he's the best diaper changer in the world. Must be from all the practice he got on his siblings :)

Three Fears
-I am afraid of being alone. I hate when Chris goes out of town and I have to sleep in the dark alone. I usually leave a light on or have Abby come to bed with me. But that never works out as well as I want it to, she's such a wiggle worm I usually end up putting her back in her bed and not being able to go back to sleep. I hate being alone!
-I am so afraid of losing someone I am really close to. I don't want anyone to die, I just want everyone I love to live forever, or at least as long as I do, and then we can all die together!
-Spiders!!!!! okay, I'm doing a lot better with this fear, but I'm no where near where I want to be. Chris always tells me that I am bigger than the spider and I could just smash it...but I'm always afraid that the spiders siblings or family will come attack me in the night as I lay helpless.. weird, I know!

Three Goals
-I want to paint something that someone will want to buy someday. I really want to sell my artwork, but I'm too afraid to be rejected.
-I want to run at least 10 marathons in my life.
-Get my year supply up to where I want it to be!

Three Current Obsessions
-blogging... and looking at other peoples blogs!
-reading books..
-sewing a quilt

Three Random Facts
-when I go to Young Woman's I often feel more like one of the Young Women, than a leader! I often feel like I've gone back to Jr. High too... worrying about what to wear, if I look okay or if someone will think I'm funny looking!
-I love to write and want to write my own book someday.
-I honestly don't know who I am going to vote for in the presidential election!

I tag anyone who feels left out because they haven't been tagged yet :)

2 comments:

The Tilley Turf said...

Cool, thanks for doing it Maria! It was fun to read about you!

Heather said...

Your SO cute Maria, I think of you as a YW still too! j/k. I still think of myself as 29! :)
People will buy your art work someday!! I know it.