Today we went to Layton Park to take some pictures of the kids. Here are some of my favorites...from first glance that is :) the four kids.. Abby, Thomas, Eric and Hailey (Thomas and Hailey are Abby and Eric's cousins). Ann and I braved the park alone to take some fun shots.
My favorite of Eric and Abby... They actually look like they like each other... don't worry, it only lasted for a few seconds, I'm surprised I actually got this shot!
Eric was getting silly by this time ;)
Not the best shot of Abby...
Eric walking with his favorite bear... he loves this bear!
My cute little Abby!
Eric and Bear.. he was making the bear wave hello to me.. it was rather cute
Abby and Eric watching the ducks while I was trying to take pictures :)
6 years ago





3 comments:
Cute pictures! They look so grown-up!
So cute! I love Abby's dress, it looks so adorable on her!
Love these pictures. Can't wait until some of them are in my book!!!
Post a Comment