Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Nov 25, 2008

cinderella


Today Abby made an observation that made me smile. I was bringing up the laundry to fold and Abby says to me, "mom, you're just like Cinderella." I smile and say, "yes!" Somedays I really do feel like Cinderella, working and always having a list of things to do that is a mile long. Although I don't have an evil stepmother or sisters. Perhaps someday my fairy god mother will come and make me beautiful again :) But I already have my prince charming, so she could just bring me a new dress and a new car, preferably one that doesn't disappear at midnight!

3 comments:

The Atwood Family said...

I love that we are sometime Cenderella huh? But unlike Cinderella I dont always do it so happily...or sing about it...I do however wish I had those little mice friends to help with the load sometimes!

The Tilley Turf said...

Lol, cute...thanks for making me laugh! I agree with you, a new car and a dress would be nice!

Heather said...

Yes, I do believe that is a belt on the turkey!
How else would he keep those feathers up??