I completely wore my kids out taking pictures on Friday, but I think it was worth the time, effort and craziness :) Abby was a much better subject than Eric, he only lasted about a half hour, and would only smile for a few pictures because my mom bribed him with a train ride on Trax! My sister set up a photo shoot in her front room and graciously let me use it...thank you, thank you!
This is at the Salt Lake Temple. The flowers were absolutely stunning. I wish I could just take pictures of flowers. They hold still, never move and always smile :) But alas, I got a few cute pictures of my kids too!
I also took the opportunity to take some pictures of Abby in her dance costume. She is so excited to be done with dance... :) She is counting down the classes until she is done. She does really well, but I guess she's tired of doing the same thing over and over. She has good rhythm and loves to dance when no one is watching. Must have some of my genes in there... I hate performing in front of others! Abby was totally hamming it up for the camera with her poses and dance moves. It was fun :)
6 years ago





2 comments:
Those turned out so good. I love Abbys dance costume. She looks adorable in it. I can't wait for her recital.
that is the most adorable pic, I have to show Sierrah!! at least she stuck it out for all the classes. i remember sierrah totally quitting tball, she was having none of it! Money down the drain!
Post a Comment