Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jun 15, 2009

The Mess Maker!

I don't know what's gotten into Eric the last little while, but I suppose he is almost three and discovering just how much he can get away with and how much he can really do while I'm resting or busy... Today, as I was rearranging furniture in the living room, he was quietly playing in his own room. Oh, I thought this was just fantastic as I was busy and didn't have to work with him under my feet... but then when I went to check on him, oh boy! did I get a surprise. He decided that he needed to clean out his closet. And where did he put it all? ON HIS BED. :) Oh, son, why all the messes???? Here is his bed covered in every toy he owns... why the bed? why not the floor or something? I guess this is his way of cleaning? who knows.... I only wish he had the intention of putting some of these toys away as he got them all out. Maybe when he grows up a little more, he could actually reorganize this mess!!!

His empty closet... he even brought in a stool to reach the higher shelves!

And his empty toy box.... gotta love the messes!!


Eric also found my ink pad... and decided to use it as face powder.... isn't it just becoming? Luckily for me (and him) it came off rather easily with a wet wipe. Thank you to whoever invented wet wipes, they clean EVERYTHING!!!

I still love you Eric... :)

3 comments:

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

LOL! Yay for wet wipes! I love the things these little guys come up with. You aren't alone! Lately Logan and Annie have decided to unload their dresser drawers as frequently as possible. Luckily, their messes have been limited to things that just need to be picked up...so far.

Lisa and Lance said...

Nice Eric, why do you remind me of Chris so much?? :) Like father like son! That is great!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. That reminds me of a certain cousin of his. :) You have my deepest sympathies!