Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jul 19, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple

On Saturday we finally made it to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House. Our friend, Braden Jenkins, invited us to go. Abby and Eric were excited to see the inside. Abby took a picture of us while we waited.


This is Abby and Eric before we met up with our friends.
We got a group shot at the temple. Left to right: Ryan and Laura Lillywhite, Braden and Star Jenkins (or soon to be), Chris and I, and family, and Tanner and Jo Trujillo.
It was a fun evening with friends. We haven't done that in a while. It was quite refreshing to be with a group of friends that we haven't seen in a long time... like some of them 10 years! wow, that's crazy... time goes too fast. Hopefully we can start having more friends again. I feel like we haven't done that in a long time.
This is just a beautiful evening shot I got of the temple. I loved the star theme in the temple! It was so amazing!!!! Abby said we need a chandelier in our house like the one in the celestial room... if only! Abby asked a lot of questions, and it was fun to have her be so interested. They were great kids as we chatted with friends for a few hours.

3 comments:

Lindsey Rose Johnson said...

It's so fun to see you guys all grown up. :) Your family is so cute, Maria. You'll have to say hello to everyone for me. It's been such a long time! I'm having a great time reading your blog.

XOXO
Lindsey Rose Johnson

Lisa and Lance said...

I love the picture of the temple, so beautiful! It is fun to get together with friends that you haven't seen for a while. It looks like you had a great time!

Jenny Hatch said...

Wow! That is a beautiful picture. Looks like you guys had some fun.