Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Abby!

From a wee baby...




...to a bouncing toddler...
...to a growing kindergarten girl :)
Happy Birthday Abby!

3 comments:

Sharla said...

Happy birthday to Abby! I will probably always think of her like that toddler picture. I can hardly believe how grown up she is now!

Heather said...

Happy Belated Birthday Abby!!! Love coming to you from Arizona!! Maria please forgive me, you are SO good at sending cards for the kids' birthday. I am so NOT good. All day kinder is going good for Hunter. Day 3 and 4 he was a little sad but we got him through the rough days and he was fine. He is doing good now and getting used to the schedule. He really likes it.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Abby!! I hope she had a great day. I can't believe it's been 6 years!!! I wish we were still neighbors like we were in Logan then. I'm missing you on this baby, Ri! It's more fun to suffer together! Give Abby a big hug from us.