Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 20, 2009

Read Carefully...

Make sure you take a long look at the sayings on the shirts :) We just celebrated Grandparents Day on the 13th, and we had a great time making these shirts!

5 comments:

Sharla said...

I saw your picture on facebook and commented, but when I saw that the comment showed up on the newsfeed I hurried and deleted it. I didn't want to spoil it! But, I do want to tell you congratulations! I hope you're feeling well.

The Tilley Turf said...

Congrats Maria, I'm so excited for you! I hope you don't feel so sick the whole time!

Mandy said...

YEA!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys :) I'll have to bring you something fun :)

Lisa and Lance said...

So awesome! We can't wait for Ryland to have another little cousin to play with. Such a great idea for telling, I might have to use that sometime!!

Chelsea said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you and Chris! That's so great. I was thinking something was up when Brian said "Congrats, Chris and Maria" in the email about two weeks ago. I hope all is going well!