Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Sep 29, 2009

It's Official :)


Chris and I went to my new doctor today. I was really impressed with the clinic and the doctor. I was nervous going to a new doctor, but it will work out great. She did an ultrasound - and we got to see the little heart beat. And the baby kept kicking - it was fun to watch. Even the doctor kept saying "did you see his little legs kicking?" She got really excited. It was nice to calm all the worries I've had -and to realize this is really going to happen. I'm getting more and more excited now that I'm starting to feel a little better. I do need to kick this awful cold I have...but when that's gone I think it will be a little smoother sailing! I'm hoping. This has been my hardest pregnancy so far..funny how that has been. I thought it would get easier as the baby's came, but I guess not. Each pregnancy is totally different I guess!

What's been your biggest complaint or pain during pregnancy?

I am due at the end of April. I told Eric and Abby that I was going to the doctor today. Eric thought for sure I was bringing home a baby. And when I finally got him to believe that there was no baby coming home, he asked if they were going to put a baby in my tummy. Not sure how to get him to understand. I showed him the ultrasound when I went to pick him up...and he said "is the baby in the car?" hmmm... I really wonder what is going on in his little imagination!

Abby is a little more understanding. She puts her arms around me everyday to see how big I've gotten. Luckily she can still hold hands while doing that. When she can't reach hands anymore I'm not sure how I'll feel ;) Abby's very excited about having another little one around - and she talks about what she'll do with the new baby. She tells EVERYONE that I'm pregnant. It's nice to have someone around that can let the cat out of the bag so easily.

thanks for all your support during these first few weeks!!! I'll keep you updated

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! I've been on pins and needles thinking about you all day. I'm so glad everything is okay!! Congratulations! We're excited to meet a new little cousin!

Jim, Becky, and Kids said...

Congratulations! It's so wonderful to see that first ultrasound!

katiekimmcdermott said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!!!!!! I'm super glad that with the wonderful world of blogging I can keep up with what's going on in your life. I'm so happy for you and your growing little family!