This whirlwind week all started Thursday October 8. Team Shaka Laka started on their drive to Las Vegas to run the Las Vegas Ragnar. This time around I wasn't able to run (sigh) but I did get to help decorate the van! GO TEAM :) Here's the van.....If you run this Las Vegas Ragnar and the Wasatch Back Ragnar you get a special "saints and sinners" medal. It was pretty big and pretty cool. It has an opener for beer on one end, and root beer on the other end.
Some of the Shaka Laka Team Members
Grabbing some grub!
After running all night, and after finishing van 1's portion of the race, van 1 raced home and made it to the airport just in time to see Elder Bradley return! We were all excited to see him!! We had a great late night catch up on Saturday, then a great pot luck dinner on Sunday. It was fun to see all of his cool things he brought home from South Africa. Little "E" riding the walking escalator..not sure what this is called.
On Monday after the Bradley party the Jacobson party began. Hunters birthday party was first, then we had a week full of fun days and lots of food. It felt like Thanksgiving every night!! It was a fun week with most of the clan... The cousins sure had a great time together. They play really well with each other... most of the time! :)
I got to go to Abby's school and help her carve a pumpkin during the week too. She had fun counting lines, weighing, measuring and ultimately carving the pumpkin.
This is Abs with her Kindergarten teacher. She adores her teacher! She's been great for Abby so far. She's really having a great year.
Just to finish off the week Chris got to teach his first Gospel Doctrine Class... and I got to teach my Mia Maids too.. Now it's time for WEEK of RECOVERY :) I only have a nice long dentist appointment this week to get a ....drum roll... new CROWN. Wish it were the kind I could put ON my head instead of IN my mouth!!
6 years ago





4 comments:
Abby's teacher looks like she's a lot of fun! I'm glad you all made it through your busy busy week. I hope you get some more naps in this week.
We had a great week with you all! Miss you already. Man, good luck with the crown...no fun! :)
We are gearing up for another crazy week around here!
I'm glad we got in on some of the action this week. It was great to see everyone. I love my toenails!! You are so talented. Thanks! Good luck with the crown--I'm sorry!
Wow, sounds like a ton of fun!!! I love that picture of Eric and I'm glad Abby likes Kindergarten so much- it gives me hope for Breckan!
Post a Comment