On July 4, 2007 Abby won a goldfish at the Centerville 4th of July carnival. We've had that little fish ever since...although he's (or she's) not so little anymore!
While at Walmart the other day we were looking at the fish tanks - a little tradition we have every time we go there - and Abby convinced Chris and I that her fish needed a friend. It was getting lonely. How do you refuse that (especially when they are .28). So we let Eric and Abby both pick one out. Unfortunately one didn't last through the first night - who knows what happened to it...but we still have one. And now our huge fish and our little fish are getting along pretty well :) Here's to a long life little fishy...
6 years ago





2 comments:
I noticed that little fish the other night and forgot to ask about it. How fun for you guys!
I can't believe how huge that fish looks next to the baby fish. Wow, that fish has grown a lot in 2 years! I love the hair bow holder you made. So cute. Good job! I can't wait to see it in real life! :)
Post a Comment