Be not afraid, only believe.  From Creative LDS Images on facebook

Jan 8, 2010

Princess Shower

I went to the funnest shower today. It was a Princess Shower for Abby's kindergarten teacher. I know the lady who decided to put it together and she asked if I would do a castle backdrop for it. I love a good art project - so I got 21 feet of black paper - stuck it on the wall of the extra room...and tried to figure out how to make it into a castle. I used some old paint and a car wash sponge and came up with this. I thought it turned out pretty cute!

Abby's teacher and her fiance were so adorable and totally dressed up for the shower. We held it at the Elementary and invited all the kindergarten students to come after school. It was so cute - all the little girls came in their princess costumes and just adored the whole thing. It was so well put together. We had a 'red carpet' made out of paper coming into the gym and up the stairs, balloons on the chairs, and it was just so cute! Abby loved it. I had a great time helping out too... so if you need a castle backdrop - I kept it! :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Once again, you have amazed me with your skills! This was a really cute idea and something Abby and her teacher will remember for a very long time.

Anonymous said...

How cute is that? What a fun idea. You are so talented, Ri! Her teacher looks so fun.