Eric woke up in the middle of the night on Monday throwing up - poor little guy! He ended up being sick most of the day Tuesday. He couldn't even drink anything without just throwing it up! He made himself a bed in the hallway where he just laid or slept when he wasn't throwing up. He was definitely not himself. I was so tired after being up so much that night that I went to bed at 7 on Tuesday -sure glad Young Women's was switched to Wednesday night! Chris was with Eric - who hadn't thrown up for quite a few hours, so we thought he was fine....but he threw up his dinner all over the rug! Thanks Chris for taking care of that one! I owe you!!!!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Aw...poor Eric. Hope you feel better soon, buddie. Zack is sad you are sick, too.
Poor kid! Doesn't it break your heart when these little guys lay over the toilet like that?! (And make you happy at the same time that they know how to hit the toilet?) Hope he's feeling better!
Post a Comment