On Monday night we went to the Jazz game with some of the Bradley family. We got free tickets at the sing-a-long we went to in December. We were seriously at THE VERY TOP of the nosebleed section! It was so fun. Abby wasn't too interested... but Eric LOVED it. Scott got this "let's go Jazz" sign and let Eric have it. Eric held it out the whole time! He never took his eyes off the court either - it was fun to watch. I think he really liked the game.
Here's a picture of Lisa and Lance and their little guy with his super cheesy smile - got to love it!
Our little family (and Brian in the back) We sure had fun. Can't wait to go again sometime!!
6 years ago





2 comments:
Aw....I love that family picture you got of us. You gotta love the cheesy Ryland smile! :) I love the picture with Eric and his sign. He loved that so much!
Yeah! i totally made it onto the chris and maria blog :) two family blogs down, three to go!
Post a Comment